10 Day Online Spring Cleanse! June 20-29
Body and Soul Nutrition Presents “The Happy Heart Summer Cleanse”, a 10 day online journey guided by Lysa Ingalsbe RN, Holistic Health Coach.
Summer is around the corner! It is a time we associate with fun and activity. We tend to be more social and engage in physical activity. In Traditional Chinese Medicine it is considered to be a season of strong energy and the ability to create change and movement in our life. Summer is a time for expansion, for growth and healing. It is a time to give attention to what we enjoy doing and to play. The heart and small intestine are associated with summer. The color is red and the element is fire. When we are in balance, summer is about joy, passion and having fun. If we feel out of balance, there is confusion, lack of mental focus, anger and anxiety.
The foods that are recommended in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the summer are the following:
Apricots, cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberries, tomatoes, lemon, peach, cucumber, orange, asparagus, sprouts, bok choy, snow peas, broccoli, chinese cabbage, spinach, sweet potato, seaweed, summer squash, dill, mint, mung beans, lentils, black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, fish, flax seed, hemp seed, chia, almonds, rice, millet, oats, quinoa and buckwheat. I will put together a menu plan that includes these foods among others for our 10 days together.
Sample day of the summer cleanse:
- Breakfast: Steel cut oats with berries and chia/ or flax seeds or Berry, Spinach Avocado smoothie
- Snack: Cucumber with almonds
- Lunch: Arugula salad with grapefruit, and avocado
- Snack: ½ small sweet potato with coconut oil
- Dinner: Roasted tarragon asparagus citrus salmon filet or grilled citrus marinated tempeh
- suggested list of foods to include and avoid
- simple and delicous meal plan (vegetarian and omnivore options)
- easy to make recipes lots of salads (optional veggie juices too)
- one main shopping list
- exercise options
- suggestions to get the most out of your cleanse
- daily affirmations and meditations
- daily online inspiration & support from Lysa
- online community support via email and facebook
Fee for cleanse: $40 (if you sign up with 3 friends $30, save $10 each)
Below are some of the benefits people have experienced in past cleanses:
- Increased vitality
- Increased clarity
- Greater sense of well being
- Glowing complexion
- Weight loss
- Suggested list of foods to include and avoid
- Simple and delicous meal plan (vegetarian and omnivore options)
- Easy to make recipes – lots of salads (optional veggie juices & smoothies too)
- One main shopping list
- Suggestions to get the most out of your cleanse
- Daily affirmations and meditations
- Daily online inspiration & support from Lysa
- Online community support via email and Facebook
Each season is an opportunity to renew ourselves and our commitment to health and wellness. I hope you will join me on this journey!
$40 per person or gather some friends and join as a group of 3 and save $10 each ($30 per person).
Reserve your spot now!
Fill out form, submit and then make your payment by clicking Get Cleansed button or Get Cleansed for 3 button.
Register for the cleanse by email: Lysa.Ingalsbe@gmail.com OR call 845-594-2127.
About Lysa Ingalsbe & Body and Soul Cleanse
Lysa Ingalsbe is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and an RN. She has been studying health and wellness since 1992. Her journey began in nursing and eventually led her to graduate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in 2002.
Lysa formed Body & Soul Nutrition, LLC in 2008 to provide nutritional and lifestyle coaching to empower clients to become their healthiest and happiest self.
Through a variety of modalities including practicing mindful eating, Lysa works with clients to connect to their own inner “health expert”. Through this process, the client learns how to trust themself to make healthy choices around food and self-care.
Lysa’s approach is supportive, honest and creative.